At Champion Capital Research, our expert staff is passionate about providing fiduciary education to trustees and fiduciaries. Fully understanding your duties, responsibilities, and obligations contributes greatly to a successful retirement plan. Champion Research’s professionals are highly qualified and have well over 100 years of combined experience in working with retirement plans. Team members hold designations including Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst (AIFA), Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA), Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS), Certified 401(k) Professional (CkP), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), and Doctor of Jurisprudence and Philosophy (J.D. and Ph.D.)
Fiduciary Essentials for Defined Benefit Plans (“FEDB”)
- The CORE curriculum has been approved by the State of Texas Pension Review Board for Trustee Training (7 hours).
- A Public Fund Trustee will satisfy his/her CORE Trustee training requirement upon completion of this CORE curriculum.
- The curriculum is offered online. The cost of the program will be customized based on the Fund’s budget and resources.
- CORE is taught by two adjunct instructors, Dr. Mary Kathryn Campion and Mr. Keith Loveland.
- This curriculum is copyright protected product of Fi360, a Broadridge Company and co-created by Dr. Mary Kathryn Campion and Mr. Keith Loveland.
- Continuing Education (“CE”) curriculum has been approved by the State of Texas Pension Review Board for Trustee Training.
- A Public Fund Trustee will satisfy his/her CE Trustee training requirement upon completion of each of the CE curriculum.
- The curriculum is offered online. The price is negotiable. The cost of each CE modules is negotiable.
- Each CE class is taught by two adjunct instructors, Dr. Mary Kathryn Campion and Mr. Keith Loveland.
- These CE curricula have been developed by Dr. Mary Kathryn Campion and Mr. Keith Loveland.
Fiduciary Essentials for Defined Contribution Plans (“FEDC”)
- This curriculum is offered to Trustees of Defined Contribution Plans.
- A Corporate Plan Trustee will learn about fiduciary best practices.
- The curriculum is offered online. The price is negotiable.
- This curriculum is copyright protected product of Fi360, a Broadridge Company and taught by Dr. Mary Kathryn Campion and Mr. Keith Loveland.
or call 713-974-8883 x101
Please contact us for customized pricing and solutions for FEDB Core and CE Services.
Mary Kathryn Campion
Dr. Campion is the founder and president of Champion Capital Research. The firm is a research oriented institutional investment management company. The firm’s clientele includes public defined benefit and corporate defined contribution plans, as well as foundations and non-profits. Champion Capital Research has the distinction of being the first firm to certify for fiduciary excellence (CEFEX) a 2.5B public defined benefit plan. The firm has conducted fiduciary assessments for public and corporate plans whose combined assets exceed thirty billion (30B) in assets. Additionally, the firm donates nearly five percent of its profits to charities annually.
Keith Alden Loveland
Keith Alden Loveland is a nationally recognized attorney, author, consultant and teacher within the fields of investments, securities and securities offerings, ethical versus fraudulent practices regarding investments and securities, and fiduciary matters. He has been qualified as an expert regarding the above matters in state and federal courts, and in AAA and NASD/FINRA arbitrations, and also has served as an arbitrator and qualified neutral mediator. Keith currently serves as a subject matter expert to the North American Securities Administrators’ Association [NASAA]; he previously served as a subject matter expert to the New York Stock Exchange [NYSE] Qualification Committee.